Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Heading to Sydney!!

Ok, so I quickly put up collages from my last few weeks in the South Island... I am getting ready to fly to SYDNEY, Australia... tomorrow morning, if everything goes as planned! :)

It has been ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL in NEW ZEALAND!
I love it here! obviously, b/c i spent 2x as much time as originally planned... but that's ok.

God is teaching me lots of things - like SLOW DOWN when I need to . . .



enjoy where you are... and how cool He is about opening some AMAZING doors (like people i meet, and who is where when, if that makes sense.)

For example: I'm on my way now to sydney, and there just happen to be 2 great girls there from GUNNISON, COLORADO!!! (and one JUST flew in this morning - and i didn't even know she was coming!!)

So we will get to have lots of fun, have some girls nights, and check out Sydney!

Then its up to the Great Barrier Reef in Cairns, to do some snorkeling or scuba; and then back to sydney to fly out to INDIA around June 12... to meet up w/ my next connection.

Keep praying for great connections. God can OPEN ANY DOORS!

Blessings and love,

Ericka :)

BYE NEW ZEALAND! I WILL MISS YOU ALL! Thank you for all your care, love, friendship, and beautiful country! It has been GREAT!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow - the things you are seeing and doing and living... so very cool. I actually have been to Sydney, way back in '80. Opera house is truly incredible. So was the ferry ride across the harbor. Be careful which side of the sidewalk you walk on... but you may have found that other places, too!! Have fun!!

Jay said...

Judging by your pics and your posts, you're having the time of your life. I'm having the time of my life just reading and seeing.