Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Pics: Northern India, Cool Weather, Horses, Trains, Trucks


This is the Indian Gate in Delhi, a sign that was not obeyed, our dear friends whom we met at McDonalds (no beef!) and who took us on the metro to the Red Gate (which was closed on mondays, and it was monday, oh well, we had fun with them!), the room we stayed at in Pastor Marlo's home in Delhi, Shimla - beautiful, air conditioned (actually just naturally cooler, and SOOOOOO nice), and NATURE!!!!!, some horses we rode (although ours were much bonier, i thought we were hurting them to ride them), 2 kids we met - really cute and spoke great English!, Craig hiking thru the GREEN hills, scenery on our hike, a typical truck in India (they take pride in colorful paint jobs... and blow the horn advice is taken seriously... always a horn, or 100s of horns, blowing in India), my top floor bunk on our train from Shimla back to Delhi, a Delhi train station, Craig and I with Pastor Marlo and friend, Craig and Pastor Marlo saying GOOD BYE to me at the airport (I was flying on to Hong Kong and then S.Africa... Craig was staying another week to help w/ another mission organization), my plane to HK, my seat-mate and baby to HK, Craig and I on our hike in N.India - great day!, and repeat of the Gate.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: