Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Australia, Gold Coast w/ Gunny GIrls!

Posted by Picasa
So here are the Gunny Girls in Australia...
Becky and Tamara - both from Gunnison, Colorado,
all of us in Sydney, Australia at the same time... amazing.

I lived in Gunny for 4 months before I traveled, but had no idea these
girls would be in australia at the same time! We had so much fun together.
Checking out Tamara's grad school, meeting her fun friends 

(love you, Nadia! and Sarah from Sweden),
going SURFING! 

(becky was by far the best... maybe i'll get the video's of us up on the blog)
visiting Hillsong church (not the big main one, but a satallite in Sydney)
and then, after getting back from scuba at the Great Barrier Reef, 

I went to a concert at the Opera House.
It was the most beautiful music I have ever heard... 

I think b/c of the acoustics of the Hall ~ it is gorgeous.

No comments: