Monday, April 9, 2007

Pics: NZ, South Island w/ Shaskey's_Castle Hill


South Island Adventures w/ Shaskey's!
My Kiwi Mum, Annette, made me waffles! My favorite breakfast! Not Oatmeal! :)
The Shaskey's have been such a HUGE blessing to me!! Anyone who has traveled knows how WONDERFUL it is to have a 2nd HOME to stay at and be WELCOMED into... wow. So I say, "GOD BLESS THE SHASKEY FAMILY!!" Annette took Daniel and me to Castle Hill... This really cool place where they filmed part of Lord of the Rings...
Lots of really neat Rock Structures that looked like Giants just threw them down!
Daniel Shaskey (age 10) and I (age 28) fought off lots of Orks - the evil, nasty creatures from the Movie... He was the blonde elf w/ his bow, and I was the Lady warrior! Then we stopped by the pie shop on the way home! They have lots of meat pies in NZ! The other 2 pics are of Tammy Shaskey tormenting her younger brother in the river, and me w/ the Kitty, Sophie, at the computer!

No comments: