Sunday, April 8, 2007

Pics: Flying to Auckland, NZ (3/10-4/4)

Flying to Auckland, New Zealand!


Saturday, March 10, 2007; My 1st Official flight w/ Around the World Ticket; Santiago to Auckland; Sophia Glomb (friend of a friend) picked me up at the airport @ 4:15 AM! on Monday (I missed Sunday b/c of Intn'l DateLine!); Hung out w/ her & a friend on Monday, went to prayer mtg that night, met some new friends, had a girl's night (fun!); went to church w/ them (firey!); Notice steering wheel is on the RIGHT! Quite a change! Auckland is famous for its SkyTower... that pointy needle thing! Auckland was a place of meeting with God, taking some time out of my TRAVELING and spent JUST BEING with GOD. He showed me a lot of really great verses about FREEDOM... Hebrews 2:14,15; Isaiah 52, 55, 45, 43, 42, 27;
Exodus 13-15)

No comments: