Thursday, December 13, 2007

Post 99... Last Full Day of My BIG TRIP

Thursday, Dec 13, 2007... 12noon... Last full day before flying home tomorrow.
Wow. Here we are. I'm in London, at an Internet cafe, getting ready to . . .

head into the city and see the major sites... Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, Globe Theatre, and some double-decker red buses. I arrived 2 days ago and have been staying with my dear sister in Jesus, Erina. (The girl I met back in New Zealand, traveling around the world with Jesus in the other direction.) It is really really great to stay with people you know and love. To be in a home, to be loved and taken care of... wow. That is a gift from our Father.
So yesterday I just hung out and spent time with my Heavenly Father, talking to Him, reading His word... Colossians 3 and Romans 8... and Hebrews 3 & 4 and James 1.

My heart has especially been drawn towards Hebrews 3 & 4 and James 1... talking about BELIEVING GOD... and then what happens when we do believe HIM. When we believe, we will enter His REST, it says in Hebrews 4. If we don't believe, and we harden our hearts, even after we have SEEN His workings, we will NOT enter His rest. And BELIEVING leads to Obedience... walking with Him, by HIS Direction. wow. i am realizing that BELIEVING HIM, TRUSTING HIM, BELIEVING HIM, is SO KEY, to peace to living in His promises, to experiencing Him, to walking with Him, to living with Him in me and thru me...

BELIEVING. We can believe a lot of things, some true things, some not true things... i know, b/c i have believed some pretty big lies, and been so yucked in my life because of believing them.

But Jesus said, You will know the Truth and the Truth will SET YOU FREE. What is the truth? Jesus also said, I AM the Way, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. Do I really believe Him? Do i believe Him for my life and for all the nations of the world and for the person in front of me?

I have to do some major confession about NOT BELIEVING. God, can you forgive me? I'm so sorry I haven't truely believed you, because if i did, it would truely bear fruit in my thoughts and my life and my actions and everything. I want to believe YOU in everything. Not just things I want to believe or am comfortable with. I want you to SET ME FREE and to totally live with you, walking with you,
TRUSTING You, Believing in You, BELIEVING YOU.

The Bible is SO KEY for our understanding... wow, really reading it, really BELIEVING it, EVERY part of it. Wow, God, let me find life with You, REST in YOU, Peace in YOU, JOY in YOU, LOVE in YOU... all these things in you. We seek for them in so many other places... but they are TRULY found in YOU ALONE. YOU are the BIG GOD, the ONLY GOD, and I want to know and love and serve you all the days of my life. I want to be a faithful proclaimer of who you are, what i have seen and experienced... Psalm 34 says, Taste and See that the LORD is Good. Yes, You are GOOD, LORD!!

And i want to believe ALL about YOU... who you say You ARE, and reject any lies about You. I want ONLY TRUTH; I really really don't want to believe lies. I love you and I trust You with my life.

So I pray for abundant blessings and great understanding and opening of eyes for each of us and for each of you... thank you for walking with me on this journey, for your encouragement and for your blessings and prayers and notes and love. You each are so precious to the Father.
May we each TRUELY KNOW and BELIEVE HIM & WHO HE IS.

Much love! Our God Has Been & Is & Will Be Faithful to the End,
(Help us, God, to be Faithful to the End...)

Your Sister and Fellow Journey-er,

ericka :)

No comments: